CV/Resume on CASPA

Hi everyone, 

Since some programs require you to attach or upload a document of your resume, I was wondering what would be an appropriate "objective" to have typed up. I have only ever used my resume for job applications, so I am not sure how to tailor it for PA school applications. My current objective is: "Innovative and passionate university graduate seeking a position that will allow me to apply my education, experiences, and certifications toward quality patient care." 

Any thoughts? Should I change it?

Thanks!

Guest blee100

Does anyone think it weird to make a CV when our entire application has all of our awards, volunteering, work experience and education? 

7 hours ago, blee100 said:

Does anyone think it weird to make a CV when our entire application has all of our awards, volunteering, work experience and education? 

I thought that at first, too. But, maybe it's helpful for adcom members when interviewing or as a quick summary of an applicant while going back and forth between applicant files. ?‍♀️ 

I suppose it doesn't really need an objective/goal section, but I kept mine really simple and said something like "to earn an education in physician assistant studies enabling me to sit for the PANCE and become a licensed PA." 

Archived