GRE Scores to schools

I took the GRE 7/23/2010 and received my scores via ETS's website exactly 15 days after. I just received my mailed scores today (8/10/2010).

You can contact ETS, via phone, and find out what method of reporting each program uses (snail mail or electronic score reporting).

You can also view your scores online and verify the recipient school and department codes. I had an issue with mine and was able to call ETS to have them change the school/dept codes. It took 3 different calls, as ETS CS said they weren't allowed to do that? But I was able to change after the 3rd try. Also, one of my schools just told me to fax them the scores once I received them in the mail. So you may want to contact your programs individually.

https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/login/login.jsp

(609)771-7670 or 1866-473-4373

• 5 months later...

The 4 you can send out from the test center are "free" or included with the test fee. Each additional school you want to receive the scores will cost you an additional fee. When you receive your scores in the mail, you will see a website that you can register to view your scores online and send out to additional schools.

I can't remember exactly how long it took but I think I had score reports out to all of my schools about three weeks after I took the GRE, I stayed really on top of it though, after two weeks I hadn't gotten anything in the mail so I called them and got the special code number I needed to access how to send score reports online.

Archived