Spanish Language Requirement

Hey!

I'm applying to PA schools this upcoming April and just wondering if anyone can share where they finished their Spanish Language requirement? I went to an international high school in Taiwan and Spanish as a language class wasn't offered... Just wondering if anyone knew of a good (and relative easy) way to complete the 1 year Spanish requirement? thanks!

• 3 months later...

Can being fluent in Spanish because you were raised in a Spanish speaking country waive you of that requirement? I think my Spanish speaking skills arent bad considering I can communicate with the Hispanic patients as an MA and ask them of their medical concerns...

Can being fluent in Spanish because you were raised in a Spanish speaking country waive you of that requirement? I think my Spanish speaking skills arent bad considering I can communicate with the Hispanic patients as an MA and ask them of their medical concerns...
I believe it would be ok if you take a placement test at a community college and be placed into Intermediate (2nd year) Spanish. However, double check with the program.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Archived