MPCHS Worcester: Interview for class starting Jan '13

I got accepted into the Jan '13 start!!! best of luck to everyone!! honestly, the interview process is all about being yourself. Make sure you do your research on possible questions and stay relaxed. The professors are very friendly and they just want to get to know you for you. Good luck to everyone, I know how stressful the entire process, stay positive!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got accepted into the Jan '13 start!!! best of luck to everyone!! honestly, the interview process is all about being yourself. Make sure you do your research on possible questions and stay relaxed. The professors are very friendly and they just want to get to know you for you. Good luck to everyone, I know how stressful the entire process, stay positive!

I also have officially been accepted into the Jan '13 start!! I'm on cloud nine-- so excited!! I look forward to meeting those who have also been accepted, and best of luck to those interviewing-- no need to stress, indeed just be yourself!!

I also have officially been accepted into the Jan '13 start!! I'm on cloud nine-- so excited!! I look forward to meeting those who have also been accepted, and best of luck to those interviewing-- no need to stress, indeed just be yourself!!

Archived