Midwestern (AZ) Class of 2014 Roommate-Matcher ...

It may be better to do this on the facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/groups/223134977774073/), so we can get to know each other a little better, but I figured that we could start on here ...

Maybe just put a little blurb about who you are, likes/dislikes, what you are looking for in a roommate, etc.

Name: Julia Karnoski

Hometown: All over Southern California

Undergrad: Loyola Marymount University - Natural Science

Hobbies: Hot yoga, running, beach volleyball, snowboarding/skiing, boating, cooking, hanging out, I like to entertain and have people over ...

Drink? Yes.

Smoke? No.

Pets? No.

Favorite Movies: Wedding Crashers, Old School, Ocean's Eleven, Moneyball, Bridesmaids was pretty funny, Definitely Maybe

Music: Country, Hip Hop/Rap, Reggae, Alternative, Oldies ... a little bit of everything

Where do you want to live: San Lagos Apartments (2 or 3 bedroom)

Your perfect roommate(s): I would love to live with someone who is down to earth, easy-going, and fun. I would prefer someone who likes having people over, and someone who does not have pets. My priority will obviously be school, but I would like to enjoy myself during whatever free time we will have...

Post your profile if you're looking for a roommate! And join the facebook group!

Archived