So I heard that existing CMU students were being interviewed on the 22nd of September. No word yet on when non CMU students will be interviewed. 

Good luck to all those that have already heard about an interview.

I just received the invitation to interview! However, I have to reschedule bc I will be out of state the day they had invited me to interview. I was scheduled to be interviewed on Oct 13. 

The interview days are Oct 13 & 14 and Oct 20 & 21. Starts at 7:45am and goes until 1pm.

I spoke with Barb McIntyre yesterday. She said that they were still finishing the invite list so not to worry. I believe more come out next week for the 20th and 21st of October.

• Upvote 1

I spoke with Clint yesterday. They are behind with sending out invites. They have only sent the first 25% and that is for the 13th and 14th Oct. They are going to run another 3 time periods possibly and go into November so don't worry there is plenty of time to get an interview yet.

• Upvote 1

They weed through between 600-800 apps to get the serious contenders to select around 120-140 interviewees based on the pre-interview point system. They then select 40 students (40 person cohort for class of 2020 confirmed by Clint) from the combined pre & post interview points. They compile a waitlist between 10-20 people to fill spots of those who were accepted but rejected the offer. Some years they take people from the wait list but some years they don’t. I was waitlisted last year.

• Upvote 2