Hello all,

I don't like my current signature as it is very simple and I'd like to change it.  I've been using this one since starting work as a PA a little over 1 year ago. Would it be a problem with getting scripts through if I change it? Most of my scripts are electronic except for ones for post-op patients in the hospital once a week. Anyone ever change theirs and have issues? Thank you

I wouldn't bother - too suspicious to change something midstream. I don't think it can help you at all to change it and might only lend to confusion and problems.

Just be yourself and use your signature - it is yours. Doesn't have to be fancy or even unique - what kind of work you are doing and the content of what you are signing are so much more important. 

Remember what really matters.

IMO...I don't think pharmacies critique your signature on an RX and would likely not even notice.  Certainly, people who see your signature often may notice.  Office/hospital staff may notice.  In the event someone calls to verify it is your signature, then you confirm it. 

Archived