Jump to content

Recommended Posts


 I did it. I moved to Florida. I found a nice place to live in SWFL.

I have been on several interviews and have a very good offer. I plan to write a separate post on contracts later.... My question is WRT CII.

So I have my CAQ in Psychiatry. The laws are confusing... Psych NPs can write for 30 days of CII. Can I?

I have my DEA already. It was renewed before I left Virginia. I have my FL license and I have prescribing privileges.

The practices I have spoken with have PAs and NPs but, there are not any Psych PAs. No one seems to know anything..

   I am assuming that to write a patient for 30 days of a stimulant, I need to have the MD sign it....

Any info would be greatly appreciated..


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More