PANCE/PANRE Course Reviews

• Administrator

I am putting together a "PANCE/PANRE Course" reviews section where members of the PA Forum can submit their review of the different available courses that they have taken.   I am looking for advice on the review criteria that I could utilize for this section.   The user will be able to submit a comment as well.  But I am looking for a few core (~5-10) criteria that can be used such as "Digital Content Included", "Free Re-takes until passed", "Mobile Content" etc.    Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Michael

I am putting together a "PANCE/PANRE Course" reviews section where members of the PA Forum can submit their review of the different available courses that they have taken.   I am looking for advice on the review criteria that I could utilize for this section.   The user will be able to submit a comment as well.  But I am looking for a few core (~5-10) criteria that can be used such as "Digital Content Included", "Free Re-takes until passed", "Mobile Content" etc.    Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Michael

Maybe add how accurate their pretests estimate your PANRE performance, strength of their lecturers, quality of their presentation materials.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived