Awaiting Materials? Everything is checked off

Hi, second time applicant here.  I e-submitted on 5/21/17.  At that time, I had all my transcripts still in from the previous cycle listed as verified, I haven't done any additional coursework since 2015 when I graduated from college.  I had 4 letters of rec submitted, and was awaiting the 5th.  Basically, I submitted and every program is still listed as "Awaiting Materials".  As of 5/22, all my evaluations are in, my transcripts are checked off, and so is everything else.  I also re-ordered my GRE scores for two programs this cycle, but still "Awaiting Materials" is showing.  Anyone else been having this problem?

I'm worried since I called two days after I submitted and CASPA said "you're in line for verification", meanwhile a friend got verified a day laterr from when she submitted.  Let me know if this has been a problem for you  as well.  Thank you

Same thing is happening to me after submitting app to my first program. I paid the fee, have 3/4 LORs in, submitted by transcripts, and it still says awaiting materials. The only thing I can thing is that the last LOR is the hold up, but that doesn't make sense since you only need two in. Might call CASPA in a few days if this doesn't change.

Good luck!

Archived