University of Bridgeport 2017 Applicants

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Hassan1 said:

Are u gonna stay in holiday inn or is there any other good places to stay in?

I won't be staying in Bridgeport this evening as I don't live very far away. I will be commuting in the morning. I did see that they recommend the holiday inn within the email that was sent so I think that would be best option since it is only 5 minutes away. I look forward to meeting you and everyone else! :)

On 10/7/2017 at 9:31 PM, ismail21 said:

I wonder if that was the last interview session

I'm already feeling so anxious to hear back! I don't think this past session was the last session. I met someone at an open house who has an interview either on the 20th or the 27th. 

9 minutes ago, KBPA88 said:

I'm already feeling so anxious to hear back! I don't think this past session was the last session. I met someone at an open house who has an interview either on the 20th or the 27th. 

Same I interviewed on 9/19 and haven’t heard anything yet. Is there anyone who interviewed that day and got wait listed? Or rejected? 

22 minutes ago, KBPA88 said:

I'm anxious to hear back too! I feel like they have to let us know really soon since they start in January. I wonder when they stop interviewing. The director said they are on rolling admissions. So i guess they keep interviewing until they fill the 40 seats.

6 minutes ago, KBPA88 said:

I just received an email that I have been placed on the waitlist. I'm bummed but I'm hopeful that maybe there is still some hope as I really loved the school. Good luck to everyone else!

Sorry to hear that but there’s still hope! When did you interview? 

Archived