2017-2018 application cycle

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accepted!  :)   For all those who applied this cycle, don't give up.  If this is truly what you want to do.. its only a matter of time before you get accepted somewhere.  Obviously I haven't started the program yet, but I am more than happy to answer questions about the program once I do.  Don't hesitate to ask.  Good luck to the remaining applicants.  Keep your heads up!

3 hours ago, AshLe said:

Accepted!  :)   For all those who applied this cycle, don't give up.  If this is truly what you want to do.. its only a matter of time before you get accepted somewhere.  Obviously I haven't started the program yet, but I am more than happy to answer questions about the program once I do.  Don't hesitate to ask.  Good luck to the remaining applicants.  Keep your heads up!

Congrats! How many people did you interview with?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know orientation is in just 2 weeks, but is anyone else still waiting on something saying the class is full? I still keep getting the same response from the school -- I"m on the alternate list and the list of students for the class isn't finalized. 

I'm not holding my breath or anything, but I just wondered if anyone had recently given up their seat or are thinking about it. 

Archived