Submitting CASPA before transcripts arrive/verify

I sent in my transcripts from both of my schools this past week. Should I submit and pay for all of my school's applications now or wait until the transcript arrive and get verified by CASPA?

Would this make a difference in the timing that I get verified?

I don't need to wait for transcripts to be arrive and verify my grades? 

It honestly makes no difference.  CASPA won't verify your app until everything is in and you've clicked submit.  If you submit before your stuff is in, it just waits in a queue until all the documents are there.  It is literally the same amount of wait time either way.

It honestly makes no difference. CASPA won't verify your app until everything is in and you've clicked submit. If you submit before your stuff is in, it just waits in a queue until all the documents are there. It is literally the same amount of wait time either way.

Ok that's what I thought! Thanks for clarifying.

Also, anyone know how long it takes after transcript is sent from the school to actually say "Arrived" on CASPA? It's been more than 5 business days since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok that's what I thought! Thanks for clarifying.

Also, anyone know how long it takes after transcript is sent from the school to actually say "Arrived" on CASPA? It's been more than 5 business days since.

My transcripts arrived within a week, but I assume it depends where it is coming from. I personally wouldn't worry until at least two weeks after sending them, but this is also my first time applying. 

My transcripts arrived within a week, but I assume it depends where it is coming from. I personally wouldn't worry until at least two weeks after sending them, but this is also my first time applying.

Yeah I'll keep my eye out and call CASPA by the end of next week, if anything.

Thanks!

I am also waiting for my transcript to arrive from my final school. I sent mine 5/16 by standard mail because they never received it when I sent it initially on 4/28. They said it should be posted to my app by end of next week. Basically just call and email if it hasn't been uploaded in 10 business days from date of sending 

Archived