reapplicant woes

Your grades are a weak point, but you are over a 3.0 so you might get through some wickets you couldn't before. At the same time, you will be in competition with other applicants and hopefully there is something in your packet that catches someone's attention.

Best wishes! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sorry that applying gives you such anxiety! Remind yourself that you have a solid application and cannot succeed without trying. Plenty of people have applied multiple times to programs in order to achieve their dreams! Two years ago a friend of mine applied to several programs to get a PhD and was rejected from all. She reapplied again after a truly depressing year (she lost her job, broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years, and moved back in with her mom) and is now attending the best program for her discipline in the country. It sounds like you understand your weaknesses as an applicant and have made attempts to improve.

How are you so certain about your personal statement? Have you had an unbiased individual give you feedback?

I am not familiar with every program on your list but I would advocate for applying to both safety and reach schools to better your chances. Best of luck to you!

Archived