flemz

Application Cycle 2016-2017

216 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! 

I completed my application a couple weeks ago! Anyone else applying? Has anyone recieved and interview invite yet? 

Good luck to all! 

Did anyone get a confirmation of secondary/supplemental payment? I imagine they're too swamped to do for this every applicant but I'm also a tad worried about an error occurring without knowing.

Did anyone get a confirmation of secondary/supplemental payment? I imagine they're too swamped to do for this every applicant but I'm also a tad worried about an error occurring without knowing.

Yes! I got a confirmation but I received it probably 3-4 weeks after I mailed the check, so it took awhile

Just mailed my check and about to submit my supp app... what is this program like, in terms of when we'll hear back or when they start interviews?

Is it rolling admissions? I haven't submitted my secondary yet because of moving/finding a job and crazy life stuff. Just trying to figure out if it's too late and even worth submitting a secondary at this point.

Is it rolling admissions? I haven't submitted my secondary yet because of moving/finding a job and crazy life stuff. Just trying to figure out if it's too late and even worth submitting a secondary at this point.

It is rolling admissions, but it's only too late if you miss the deadline, otherwise give it a shot! I don't think they have started inviting people for interviews yet, so what do you have to lose?

Just got an email confirming they received my payment and that my application is complete. I mailed it in 4 weeks and two days ago in case anyone was wondering about how long it took for them to process it.

Just got an email confirming they received my payment and that my application is complete. I mailed it in 4 weeks and two days ago in case anyone was wondering about how long it took for them to process it.

Same, I was starting to get worried. 

Would you think it's too late to apply to this program?

It's only too late once the deadline passes, otherwise apply :)

I received an interview invite today for September 17th! I'll be coming from Oregon and would love any suggestions on where to stay!

I received an interview invite today for September 17th! I'll be coming from Oregon and would love any suggestions on where to stay!

Congrats!!! When did you submit?

Anyone else receive an interview invite for Sept 17th?? Just received mine today!

awesome! when were you verified by USC? i wonder if they are going in order. i just submitted my app yesterday...

I was CASPA verified May 30th and submitted my supplemental sometime during late June....

@abarc12 I am coming from Arizona! Where are you coming from? Completed my undergrad at UCSD, so have ties to Southern California. 

Hey guys, Im thinking about applying to the the PA program. Did any of you all had problems answering those long questions on the supplemental about the program itself? & Also did you have to input your grade manually on the supplemental app?

Congrats everyone! I also received an interview yesterday for Sept 17th! I can't wait to meet everyone and visit the school. Looking at older posts, it seems that the interview is one on one, does anyone know if that is the case? 

Congrats everyone! I also received an interview yesterday for Sept 17th! I can't wait to meet everyone and visit the school. Looking at older posts, it seems that the interview is one on one, does anyone know if that is the case? 

Everything I have seen implies that, also their email with the interview invite seems to suggest that too. Will be interesting to see!

Hi everyone,

I submitted my secondary app payment on 8/8 and didn't receive a confirmation of my payment yet... has anyone heard back from around that time?

Thanks