ECU class starting fall 2017

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much!

I made a mistake on the interview date I posted. I actually interviewed the morning of Oct 21st (possibly with you?)

Hopefully you'll hear back soon as well. Don't lose faith ;D

I was October 21st in the afternoon group. Im hoping I hear back soon. Ill always keep the faith ha thanks.

I was in the first interview and have heard nothing since August. I really liked the program and have been hanging onto hope for good news for a while now, so I'm feeling kind of down as well. I think many schools tend to leave people in the pool until the end when the wait list is generated, so we may hear of acceptance before then when they re-evaluate us with later interviews but I'm starting to expect an email about the wait list or a denial at this point.

I got an email last week for an interview invite for the afternoon of November 18th! Any advice for the interview? I saw that Multiple Mini Interviews are included. 

Honestly, there is nothing you can do to actually prepare for this interview. I was in the October 21st morning group. They make you feel very comfortable. Just a heads up: you will feel very silly in some of the interviews, so loosen up, relax, and be yourself! This is the only interview I have been to where they actually make you feel like you can be yourself.

I received an acceptance via email on November 4th around 12:30ish.

Honestly, there is nothing you can do to actually prepare for this interview. I was in the October 21st morning group. They make you feel very comfortable. Just a heads up: you will feel very silly in some of the interviews, so loosen up, relax, and be yourself! This is the only interview I have been to where they actually make you feel like you can be yourself.

I received an acceptance via email on November 4th around 12:30ish.

I definitely agree with what you said. I enjoyed the experience, everyone there was extremely pleasant and genuine. It solidified ECU as my number one choice and made me excited to possibly attend next year. Hoping for good news this week :)

I definitely agree with what you said. I enjoyed the experience, everyone there was extremely pleasant and genuine. It solidified ECU as my number one choice and made me excited to possibly attend next year. Hoping for good news this week :)

Out of the 12 interviews I attended (no regrets.lol), ECU hosted the most unique interview session. I was in the first interview session in August. I loved the faculty and enjoyed the current students that kept us company. Like what the previous poster said, do loosen up! Try connecting with other interviewees to help. Although I've already been accepted to my number 1 school, the interview at ECU made me enlist it as my number 3 program (I applied to 14 schools). Good luck in your interview.

Out of the 12 interviews I attended (no regrets.lol), ECU hosted the most unique interview session. I was in the first interview session in August. I loved the faculty and enjoyed the current students that kept us company. Like what the previous poster said, do loosen up! Try connecting with other interviewees to help. Although I've already been accepted to my number 1 school, the interview at ECU made me enlist it as my number 3 program (I applied to 14 schools). Good luck in your interview.

Do you mind me asking what your number 1 school is?

For those who have been accepted, has anyone heard any correspondence beyond submitting your acceptance paperwork? I was unsure if there was anything else I needed to do to secure my spot!

Congrats on the acceptance! Sorry I'm not any help on your question, but I was curious when you interviewed?

For those who have been accepted, has anyone heard any correspondence beyond submitting your acceptance paperwork? I was unsure if there was anything else I needed to do to secure my spot!

Can I ask when you got accepted/when you receive the acceptance agreement in the mail? Still waiting for mine to arrive..

Received the email today saying that the graduate school application was being reviewed by the program. I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything back in regards to acceptance.

No!! When I saw a new post I got scared haha! I also got that email a few days ago and interviewed the 21st PM. 

Archived