ECU class starting fall 2017

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard that ECU's program asks some unique questions in the interview. Is this true? Any examples or specific topics?

During my interview, we signed an agreement stating we would not disclose any information about the interview process. If i were you, I would just read up on MMI style and have fun with it when you go in. There really is no specific way to prepare for MMI's (which is why the were created in the first place). ECU made the whole day very fun and engaging and if you go in with a good attitude you will be fine! 

Interviews were fun! Like others mentioned, BE YOURSELF! Instead of worrying about the questions or the interview style, I advice that you try to overcome your nerves/anxiety so that the real you can shine on interview day. I know you may brush off that advice (I would've done so myself).. but really... it's more about you being you than a "correct answer" to a question (in my opinion). 

Also, it's probably way way way too early... BUT I created an 'ECU PA Class of 2019' group on Facebook!

I already have a bunch of questions regarding Financial Aid, housing, etc. and I feel many others might as well. Hopefully we can become acquainted and help each other as we prepare to matriculate next yr. 

Interviews were fun! Like others mentioned, BE YOURSELF! I advice that, instead of worrying about the questions or the interview style, you try to overcome your nerves so that the real you can shine on interview day!

Also, it's probably way way way too early... BUT I created an 'ECU PA Class of 2019' group on Facebook!

I already have a bunch of questions regarding Financial Aid, housing, etc. and I feel many others might as well. Hopefully we can become acquainted and help each other as we prepare to matriculate next yr. 

Is this group public? I would love to join but was unable to find it just by searching!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my acceptance email! I was in the first interview on August 19th, so it's been a long wait and I'd started to lose hope but I am so excited to join the class of 2019!!! For those of you still waiting, don't lose hope it's not over until the class is filled. Good luck!

Got an acceptance e-mail this morning! I was in the October 21 afternoon group.

Good luck everyone!!

I received my acceptance yesterday as well I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Good luck everyone!

Archived