ECU class starting fall 2017

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you already had your interview? Wondering when the next interview date is because they told us we'd find out about acceptance closer to the interview dates!

I had my interview on the 21st of October. Still waiting to hear back. On one of the sheets they gave us it says " a select few may find out that they have been accepted a few weeks after their interview". Crossing my fingers. ha

I had my interview on the 21st of October. Still waiting to hear back. On one of the sheets they gave us it says " a select few may find out that they have been accepted a few weeks after their interview". Crossing my fingers. ha

Also at the October 21st interview. Also crossing my fingers lol

I received an email around 4am today saying my graduate school application is complete and has been sent to admissions for them to make a decision. I hope this means I'll be receiving news soon. I interviewed mid August and submitted the grad school app around the same day it was updated for everyone to start filling it out for submission which was late September I believe. Crossing my fingers.

I received an email around 4am today saying my graduate school application is complete and has been sent to admissions for them to make a decision. I hope this means I'll be receiving news soon. I interviewed mid August and submitted the grad school app around the same day it was updated for everyone to start filling it out for submission which was late September I believe. Crossing my fingers.

I received that same email before I even interviewed. I think it's just a formality. Hope you hear soon though!

Archived