Heritage University 2016-2017

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i went back and took a look at that too, very comforting, thanks for pointing that out! 

At least there seems to be a pretty firm deadline of when they will tell us-- january-- so that's good, don't have to bite my nails for the next 6 months waiting!

I was also looking at the past class and did not see when they will let the individuals on the waitlist know? Can you point me in the right direction? Thank you, another one the wait list. 

• 2 weeks later...

lol I don't know, I'm sure I'll just get the standard answer, that they are still reviewing the waitlist and if an opening comes up, then they could call any time over the next few months until class starts. 

I guess I was just tired of waiting and would rather have them tell me I'm not accepted, so then I can mentally move on to the next application cycle. 

.... being a little obsessive I suppose. 

Hi everyone.

I'm part of the 4th cohort selected. I wanted to let you know that during February we will have to do background checks and drug screens and have aid ready.

I think it's possible that after that time, this screening process could revel that some are not fit? This is my guess as to when they may select a wait list person...

I just wanted to let you know my thoughts. Waiting is so difficult.... I know.

K~

No, sorry they didn't. 

I had sent them an email asking for an update, and they got back to me saying that they had notified #3 on the wait list and if anyone canceled out then I would be the next to be notified. 

Then they called the next day and told me someone else had decided to go closer to home and that I was accepted.

I have no idea what the status is of any one else, or the rest of the wait list. 

I honestly didn't think they would get to #4 since 4/32 people seems like such a large proportion from the wait list. I was already working on stuff for the next cycle. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, thanks for letting me know! I emailed Monica in early February and she declined to give me any information regarding my status on the waitlist or when they stop accepting waitlisted individuals. I'm sure they probably have protocols as to what information they give out, but it is a little discouraging. So if you (or anyone reading this) learns more about the waitlist I'd greatly appreciate being kept "in the loop". Thanks!

-Liz

Archived