Heritage University 2016-2017

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too got an interview for 11/5. I'm pretty excited. Got to interview there last year, and LOVE the way the program's set up. The faculty and the students were all so warm and welcoming, too.

I'll likely be coming from Portland the night before and staying in a hotel - I can probably offer a ride there or back if anyone needs it. Still working out flight details and all that though.

I also got an interview for 11/5. I'll be coming from SeaTac Airport. I'd be more than willing to meet up with anyone so we can practice interview questions.

I would meet up with you and anyone else that is interested in meeting up. I'll be in Yakima on Friday night. 

Just received an interview invite for the December 3rd Selection Conference. I am so very excited! Can anyone who attended the early conference share their experience? How were the interviews and what would you have done to better prepare yourself?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I would meet up with you and anyone else that is interested in meeting up. I'll be in Yakima on Friday night. 

Hello to both! I will be there Nov 4th around 5/6-ish and would love to have dinner with you guys. This way we can get all the nerves out before the interview. 

I'll be in Yakima evening-ish as well. I will be making a stop in Tacoma to visit a close friend. I'd be down to meet up at night to share interview techniques as well as meet some of the candidates. PM me so we can set a rendezvous point.

Just received an interview invite for the December 3rd Selection Conference. I am so very excited! Can anyone who attended the early conference share their experience? How were the interviews and what would you have done to better prepare yourself?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

1. Be your self- they want to get to know the person on the application they chose

2. Know about the PA profession

3. Know why you want to be a PA

4. Relax, have fun, enjoy the experience.

They understand everyone is a little nervous. The interviewers are all very nice people. Don't be alarmed if they seem serious, it's not a reflection on your performance.

1. Be your self- they want to get to know the person on the application they chose

2. Know about the PA profession

3. Know why you want to be a PA

4. Relax, have fun, enjoy the experience.

They understand everyone is a little nervous. The interviewers are all very nice people. Don't be alarmed if they seem serious, it's not a reflection on your performance.

Thank you jaredlj3! I hear they will have 2/3 of the class filled by November selection conference, so it sounds like 10 more seats for the last 48 interviewees in December! Best of luck to all :) 

I'll be driving over the afternoon of the 4th. Thought I'd try to solidify some plans on here. The Vintage Valley Inn sounds like the best place to stay near Heritage:911 Vintage Valley Pkwy, Zillah, WA 98953

I might be able to be convinced to share a room, saving a little money wouldn't hurt. 26yr old male who sleeps early and wakes early. PM me if you want

You guys want to meet for dinner in Toppenish? Tacqueria Mexicana in Toppenish has my vote: 105 S Alder St, Toppenish, WA 98948. Maybe 6pm? Feel free to throw out some different ideas.

Also- I'm going to try and tour the campus a little earlier in the afternoon if anyone wants to check it out with me maybe at like 3pm

Does anybody remember what exactly monica said on communicating results to candidates interviewed on 5th Nov. 

I believe I heard her say that we would be contacted either on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. But I didn't hear her specify how long until we would hear from her on those particular days. From the comments from the previous selection conference. The candidates were able hear back the Mon-Wed right after their interview.

Archived