CUNY Sophie Davis 2016-2017

• 1 month later...

Yes, I submitted on August 4th and I have heard and received nothing yet. It may be because I'm super early on my application but they were placed onto CASPA later some other schools I applied to so I had already completed my application by then.

Yes, I submitted on August 4th and I have heard and received nothing yet. It may be because I'm super early on my application but they were placed onto CASPA later some other schools I applied to so I had already completed my application by then.

Same here...I submitted my application on July 1st.

• 3 weeks later...

Submitted my application 7/2 and verified 7/13! Waiting to hear back...this is my second attempt. Applied last year to CCNY Sophie Davis in December , got notice for interview in April for a date two days after they called me, so I didn't have much time to prepare. Rejected :/ hoping for better luck this year !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received an email back after I sent one asking if they received my application and they said that since they do not do rolling admissions we will not hear back until the deadline when decisions are made, which is in January right? They also said they will contact you sooner only if they are missing something. Hope that helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived