OU-OKC 2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Side note - in the past, I've received rejection letters way after people on this forum started getting called. It wouldn't make sense to call the wait-listed people first, since the list will likely change as people turn down their acceptance. I'm pretty positive they will be calling those accepted first.

Hi all! I'm a current first year PA student at OU-OKC. Previous commenters were correct, meeting is Jan. 9, those accepted will receive a call within the following week. Last year, rejection letters were sent via email around the same time (actually, that was Tulsa). It was more like instructions on how to view a letter on another website. Last year, each interviewer called their own interviewees that were accepted. This means, calls will be at different times of the day and different days. I was waitlisted the previous round and that was a snail mail letter wayyyyy after the January calls. 

Hi all! I'm a current first year PA student at OU-OKC. Previous commenters were correct, meeting is Jan. 9, those accepted will receive a call within the following week. Last year, rejection letters were sent via email around the same time (actually, that was Tulsa). It was more like instructions on how to view a letter on another website. Last year, each interviewer called their own interviewees that were accepted. This means, calls will be at different times of the day and different days. I was waitlisted the previous round and that was a snail mail letter wayyyyy after the January calls. 

Thanks for the information! It's much appreciated! 

Hi all! I'm a current first year PA student at OU-OKC. Previous commenters were correct, meeting is Jan. 9, those accepted will receive a call within the following week. Last year, rejection letters were sent via email around the same time (actually, that was Tulsa). It was more like instructions on how to view a letter on another website. Last year, each interviewer called their own interviewees that were accepted. This means, calls will be at different times of the day and different days. I was waitlisted the previous round and that was a snail mail letter wayyyyy after the January calls. [/quote

You are a lifesaver[emoji4], I'm sure we all on pins and needles just waiting and to get some great ole clarification is awesome.

Just received a call today about with an acceptance offer! Very excited to be joining the Class of 2019. Best of luck to everyone!

Congrats!! Yes, very curious who you interviewed with? And also, in state or out of state? But mostly, congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received a call today about with an acceptance offer! Very excited to be joining the Class of 2019. Best of luck to everyone!

Yay! Congratulations! Well, good to know that calls have started. Everyone, relax and know that whatever the outcome you are GOOD ENOUGH to make it in a PA program. Some people never even get the interview, so rest on that and be proud to be part of the few select. Good luck!

Does it really go in alphabetical order? That makes me nervous!

I really don't think so. I think it's more about who you interviewed with. I remember people posting over like a four day period that they were getting calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations everyone who got accepted!! That's amazing!!

Anyone get a call from Dr. Doran that actually interviewed with him? I'm starting to feel like all the calls have been made :(

I interviewed with Dr. Doran and I feel the same way. Nothing we can do though. I guess there's still hope until we get a definite no.

Archived