conflicting profiles?

I hope this is not a redundant post- I didn't seem to find one related to my dilemma on here so far...

Last year, I considered nursing as a career and went through the application process and submitted through nursingcas. I have now decided to pursue a PA career. I started my caspa profile but the email I used for nursingcas (my general email) was not able to be used for caspa. I tried to find ways to delete my nursingcas profile but their website is not helpful. After much research, I was not able to find answers so I switched my nursingcas email to my 'junk' email and used my regular email for caspa. Has anyone run into this? Will my nursingcas application be problematic for caspa applications?

Thanks for any input.

They are both the same company, but I think the problem is you were trying to create a "new" account when I think as long as you have an account at one, you have an account at all the app services that are using the newer version of the application with the "four boxes" setup. If that's the case, it would stop you from making a new account because as far as the system is concerned, you already have one, even if its for nursing. Try signing into CASPA with your nursing login and see if that works because you might have accidentally just made two CASPA accounts.

You do have to use a different email for a CASPA account. I would also suggest calling the nice folks at CASPA just to ensure there is no conflict between the accounts/info/application process because you will have multiple account numbers. That's what I did and had zero problems.

Archived