Can we submit to different schools at different dates?

Physix37,

Your statement above is not necessarily true. Check with the individual school, if they allow you to have classes in progress at the time of application then you should be ok. Many schools allow one or two classes to be in progress as long as they are documented as such in your CASPA application. They will often not need you transcripts unless you receive an offer of admission.

Hope that helps.

Physix37,

Your statement above is not necessarily true. Check with the individual school, if they allow you to have classes in progress at the time of application then you should be ok. Many schools allow one or two classes to be in progress as long as they are documented as such in your CASPA application. They will often not need you transcripts unless you receive an offer of admission.

Hope that helps.

The school I am talking about in particular explicitly states that all prerequisites must be complete at the time of application whereas all of my other programs say they allow 1 or 2 to be in progress. So basically, this one school is bottlenecking me from applying to the other more lenient schools until I have this last pre req done so when I click submit I'm not locked out of applying to the more strict program when it comes to completion of prereqs.

Is the more strict  program one of your top choices?

I ended up restructuring my list of programs I planned on applying to. UC Davis is in my top choice and their deadline is way sooner than others and I opted to submit early (For UCD) than wait it out (programs with later deadlines).

I see. Yeah it kind of is, the location is good, it's cheapest by far, and has good PANCE rates. It's okay, I can still apply to the other programs but the date of submittal won't be best. I guess I can look at it as at least they will see I have another A in another core prereq rather than an IP lol

But you actually can update your transcripts... the only thing is once you are verified, the GPA won't change.  I am applying to all schools now, except for one because I need the prereq- even though the grades will be only "entered" not verified.  The school told me that was fine- and they will have me send the final official transcript to them if they give me an interview

Archived