Which Experience would be best?

For my last quarter of my undergrad, I will have the option of either taking an additional class or being a part-time student (still 10 quarter units). Besides the fact that being a part time student will save me some serious tuition money, I'm leaning towards using that extra time to complete a CNA certification program so that as soon as I finish I will be graduating around the same time and can start working full time immediately and start getting that HCE. However, I was wondering if it would be better to diversify my application a little by being a TA for a pre-req class like Physiology or Genetics or something and then get certified over summer and get HCE after that. 

Would being a TA for just one quarter even be worth it in terms of adcomms views? Or is an extra 200 hours of HCE more favorable?

I'll be taking at least one gap year after graduating in the hopes of getting at least around 2000 hours of HCE before applying if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance!!

Archived