Ready for CASPA? Start here

Hello and welcome to new PA school applicants and those thinking about applying. As I write this, CASPA will be opening in a few days for the 2016/2017 cycle.

Every year, about this time, several people create accounts on this forum with questions about the application process. It's great that you have questions, and members here are often willing to help. However, often the same few questions are asked.

Please start here: https://portal.caspaonline.org/caspaHelpPages/frequently-asked-questions/

This is the faq page for CASPA. For about 90% of your questions, the answer is here. For about 9.9% of the others,it has probably already been asked. Since you have a new profile and account, take a look at the search feature. Take 30 minutes, or an hour, and try to find the answer to your questions.

After that, if you still have questions, please ask. But, let's try and keep the repetitiveness down a touch. Thanks you and best of luck in your admissions process.

AND since CASPA does change ... info you see here may be outdated ... 

Please, please, please, read the CASPA FAQ.  ALL of it.  And read it again.  The answer to your question may not be in the section where YOU think it should be ... but I guarantee you that the answer you find on the CASPA FAQ on anything procedural is MORE accurate than what you'll read on this site (or Facebook ... or other social media) ... unless it's a post from Danielle from CASPA!  

and if you have issues do not do what I did last year and email back and fourth for 2 months with a CASPA representative.  Ask for a CS number and call.  My verification was pushed back 3 months (so a total of 5 months) after I applied because of two pre-reqs not showing.  

and if you have issues do not do what I did last year and email back and fourth for 2 months with a CASPA representative.  Ask for a CS number and call.  My verification was pushed back 3 months (so a total of 5 months) after I applied because of two pre-reqs not showing.  

you don't even have to request a number as all contact information is in the instructions and FAQ...which you should be reading!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived