Retaking pre-requisites

Hi everyone, I'm currently an undergrad student finishing up my junior year. I've yet to finish taking all the pre-reqs, however, I have decided to retake a couple of classes, that I believe I could do so much better in, after I graduate. I doubt I'll be eligible for financial aid which means I'll be paying out of pocket. Do you guys think that retaking those courses at a community college would have a negative impact on my application? I know that some schools prefer for pre-reqs to be taken at a 4 yr institution, but I'd like some input from other pre-pa students. 

Thanks!

• Administrator

Why would you want input from other pre-PA students?  They don't know anything more than you do at this point.

Yes, some schools care.  Most don't.

Yes, Community College will save you serious money.  You will often get better student/teacher ratio and a professor who actually enjoys teaching rather than sees it as a drain on his or her research time and a chore best delegated to graduate students.

Archived