PA School Admission Acceptance Help

Hello Everyone,

I am applying to PA school this cycle and needed some guidance.  I have done some research and heard about this service called www.gettingintopaschool.com.  They guarantee admission into pa school or you get youre money back. 

I have contacted them and I am convinced they will help me get in -  my only concern is that they are not cheap and was wondering if anyone had heard of this service - but then again you do get youre money back.  Considering Ill make over 100k once I graduate, i figured it would be a good investment.  The pa coaches actually graduated from top schools like Duke and Rutgers - they bascially give you shadowing opps, reccs, help with interview prep and essays etc.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

Pre PA Student

I promise many if not most matriculating students have gotten in without pricey help like the one you're considering.  If you're good enough to get in, you don't need help.  You know you need shadowing and good letters of rec and to practice interviewing...it is entirely feasible to make that happen on your own.  

I'd be wary of any company that guarantees to get you in anywhere; most likely those who get in with their help would have gotten in anyway. I find it very suspicious that very little info is posted on the main site including any kind of success rate or referrals. They don't even mention CASPA. I think this would be a very unwise waste of money. Do your homework on where you want to apply and their requirements, how the CASPA app works, get some feedback from trusted colleagues on your essay and if you want to pay for something, some simple interview coaching is likely all you need if you have the qualifications. Also keep in mind that some of the best applicants have to apply again. Once you have the stats, the numbers game is difficult, and this service can't change that.

Archived