DizzyJ

specialty organization

Is there a specialty organization for psych still?  I have gone to the AAPA website and found contact info, but the website is no good.  I searched google and nothing either. 

Yep....for a whole 3 months now.  Wanted to see what resources the specialty organization would have for me.  None I guess since there is not one.  Maybe we should start one? 

I think that would be a great idea.  Limit the public from asking questions or recruiters from posting.  I can set something up this weekend and PM you the details. 

Do you have a facebook?

I have created a private group for PAs working in psych.

I was thinking that we could keep it private, we could verify that members are PAs and working in Psychiatry..

Hi everyone. I am helping my daughter on researching the Psychiatric PA as a potential option for post graduate work. She Issa Neuroscience major at Vassar and is interested in the field. But there is surprisingly little info on the web. Is there a possibility she can get linked into your private forum to get insight from all of you on how she might pursue her interests? If so, please PM me with the info

Thank you

Chris