Shadowing in San Diego or OC/LA area on short notice??

I was told by USC that they would invite me for an interview -- IF and only if I am able to cram in some PA shadowing ASAP. Early January, I was thinking. This would be incredibly helpful and it'd mean a lot to me, as USC was the only school in my home state that I applied to.

I've volunteered before (Santa Monica-UCLA hospital, as a CareExtender), but that was a while back in 2005-2007. Any help or leads would be so very appreciated. Thank you!!

• 1 month later...

Glad it all worked out for you. Would you mind sharing the contact for the PA you shadowed in Austin? I have at least three students looking for a PA in Austin and I'm having such a hard time finding someone in Austin who will take. I understand if you don't want to post here, but you can go to the website and at the bottom is a "contact us" email link and that's mine. If you can share that information I will guarantee a shadowing opportunity if you are ever in SoCal again and want to shadow a PA. I'm in Neurosurgery and promise I will let you shadow me anytime - even take you in to observe surgery if you want. I also have a PA colleague in Orange County that I could set you up with as well. Thank you.

Glad it all worked out for you. Would you mind sharing the contact for the PA you shadowed in Austin? I have at least three students looking for a PA in Austin and I'm having such a hard time finding someone in Austin who will take. I understand if you don't want to post here, but you can go to the website and at the bottom is a "contact us" email link and that's mine. If you can share that information I will guarantee a shadowing opportunity if you are ever in SoCal again and want to shadow a PA. I'm in Neurosurgery and promise I will let you shadow me anytime - even take you in to observe surgery if you want. I also have a PA colleague in Orange County that I could set you up with as well. Thank you.

Archived