Earliest Possible Date to take PANCE after graduation

Hi I am graduating December 16th and in NCCPA acknowledgement email mentioned test taking date starts on 12/17/2011 and ends on ***. It let me register for the exam on 12/17/2011 which is very next day of graduation day. At NCCPA website it mentioned that earliest possible day to register for exam is 7 days after my graduation day. I am traveling abroad for some emergency in January 2012. I want to take it in December itself and there is only 12/17/2012 available all over USA. My question is "Is there a possibility for me to take my exam on 12/17/2012 since pearsonvue let me register. Please I need desperate help. I can not avoid my travel since my mom's heart surgery and it is really hard for me to focus on exam after I return back 2-3 months later.

You have 180 day window to take the exam after you register with Pearson Vue. You can take the exam at any Pearson Vue location anywhere in the country so I'm certain that you can find an open appointment at some Pearson testing center, even if you need to travel. One word of caution, make absolutely sure that you are studied and ready before you take the exam. Don't rush into it if you aren't ready because if you don't pass, you'll have to wait a minimum of another 3 months before you can re-take the test, and spend another $500 to register. If you have questions about the process, check the NCCPA website or call them directly. Good Luck!

Archived