PApath76 Posted December 3, 2015 Share Posted December 3, 2015 So my #2 school just called me. They were in the process of scheduling me for January 11 when someone pulled out of the interview session for next Wednesday December 10. They called me because I was the only one waiting to be scheduled who was within driving distance. The problem is that I have an interview already booked for January 22 at my #1 choice school. I know it is more advantageous to interview early, and also I don't want it to look bad if I turn the early slot down. But if I get into #1 school, all others will be declined for sure, no question. My question is: if I take the early interview at #2 school and am lucky enough to be accepted, will I be able to delay making a decision until I interview and get an acceptance/rejection from the #1 school? Accepted students and current PAs, how long did you have to accept an offered spot? I have to let them know first thing in the morning! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.