Drexel Waitlist

Hey guys, I was an early acceptance and wanted to inform you that I will be attending another school in the fall. I called Janet today and let her know, so another spot just opened up for those of you on the wait list. Good luck!

Well, Blent, since Janet started trying to get a hold of me on the 14th I'm guessing I got your spot. So to you, my friend, I owe a hefty thanks! Drink of your choice should our paths ever cross.

Best of luck to you at Grand Valley!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Todd.P

Me too! I am wondering if I have not heard anything because I am still taking medical term. waiting for prereqs to be done? anyone else?

Maybe they are going through each month, then sending acceptance or rejection letters for each month? I'm not sure how it is done, it's only a guess, but maybe that is why we haven't heard anything yet? We have patiently waited, so hopefully there is good news arriving soon, we can just hope. :) Best of luck everyone.

Guest Jgos21

I interviewed on Nov 19th and haven't heard anything yet either. Also, I'm taking prereq's this semester too, so i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. If this is worth anything, I emailed Janet the other day since I was going a little stir crazy as the rest of you are I'm sure. I tried to find a reason to email her without seeming like I wasn't being ever so patient. So I asked her about transcripts and if she needed this semesters grades. She sent back a short reply stating that they had my last semesters grades and that they are still finalizing the class. So for what its worth... I'm not sure. I keep saying a few more weeks. ..

Guest jesse0081

I also interviewed 2/26 and haven't heard anything. Since they are taking people from the waitlist, I pretty much feel they just haven't sent my rejection letter yet.

Guest ahonsing

I called Janet on Friday because I had heard NOTHING and I needed to let another school know. She said "you are either on the waitlist or not". I clarified this with her, and she was clear that I was NOT accepted. All those accepted have been notified. The only thing that they are still working on is "finalizing their waitlist". Since the program I was accepted into starts in June, I obviously had to go with it and not wait around for Drexel. Bummed because I wanted to go there. But I guess my point is, if you haven't heard ANYTHING, you are't in...but you could make the waitlist. Good luck :)

Guest Todd.P

Thanks for that pete. Well I sent an update email this morning with my current status in my classes along with other things. Maybe I'll get a response with some type of news.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jgos21

Hey all, well I just wanted to update. I got the waitlist email from Janet tonight. So now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that a spot opens up for me! Anyone else hear from about being on the waitlist lately??

Guest Todd.P

At least you heard something. I'm still waiting on news. I'm going to be sending my updated transcripts next week once I finish my finals up. Once I saw your post, I real quick check all my emails even though drexel has one...Can't hurt to be a dreamer!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Todd.P

I received a wait list email today. If anyone is willing to give up their spot, i'll appreciate it! ;) Congrats to those who got accepted. I really do hope that a spot opens and I fit the profile. I am desperate and would do just about anything to get an acceptance from drexel! My dream!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I got waitlist email today. I am kind of bummed because I thought my interview went fairly well.... but I guess not that well, haha. Anyway, I emailed Janet back as soon as I saw the email (2 hrs later) and updated her on my new job. I hope they will see how much I want to go to their school. Now let's do some more waiting...:/

Archived