Sign in to follow this  

awww man... I deleted my facebook right before starting all my applications so I can't join =[ but I still wanna get to know you guys and be involved =/ I'll keep checking the forums though =]

Hey guys, got a Facebook group started for Barry University Physician Assistant Program c/o 2014!

Hey new friends!

I just found out I got accepted off the wait list! So excited and can't wait to meet everyone... Does anyone know what day school actually starts in Miami? Trying to figure out my move/quit my job but have no idea when it starts. Or if anyone knows when it started in 2011 that would help too!

I'm not sure if any of you would even know but I guess it can't hurt to ask if the class has in fact been filled yet? Does anyone by chance know if they are done interviewing?

I'm not sure if any of you would even know but I guess it can't hurt to ask if the class has in fact been filled yet? Does anyone by chance know if they are done interviewing?

I just got an interview invite on 1/23 & will hopefully be attending the Feb. 3rd session. In the email I received, it said they have interviews Jan. 27th, Feb 3rd, & Feb 10th. hope that helps!

I just got an interview invite on 1/23 & will hopefully be attending the Feb. 3rd session. In the email I received, it said they have interviews Jan. 27th, Feb 3rd, & Feb 10th. hope that helps!

I interviewed on 1/20 and they wouldnt tell us how many seats were left but I was told "There were still some". Also, the girls giving the tour (1st year students) told us that people in their class were accepted off the waitlist up till the day school started....hope that helps!

I interviewed on 1/20 and they wouldnt tell us how many seats were left but I was told "There were still some". Also, the girls giving the tour (1st year students) told us that people in their class were accepted off the waitlist up till the day school started....hope that helps!

I was just accepted into Miami Shores! I'm so excited!

Congrats jabauer! can i ask when you interviewed?? Was it via snailmail or email? thanks and congrats again!!

Just got the email that I was accepted today! Gotta get my deposits in. Anyone know if they use your official transcripts from CASPA or do you have to get it sent from the school?

Just got the email that I was accepted today! Gotta get my deposits in. Anyone know if they use your official transcripts from CASPA or do you have to get it sent from the school?