Accepted! Class of 2014

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to you both on your acceptance to the St Croix campus!! Out of curiosity, was that the campus you had originally applied to? Or did you receive the email asking if you would be considered for acceptance to St. Croix? Congrats again! Still waiting and hoping for my acceptance off the wait list for Miami Shores!!

Thanks! So thrilled! I originally had applied to the Miami Shores campus, interviewed early Feb, was waitlisted, and then received the email asking if I would like to be considered for St. Croix. I said yes and was waitlisted for about a week or so and then accepted today!

Good luck to you and don't lose hope!

Hey guys, have any of you received an academic calender yet? I thought I got an email from Michelle saying that mid April we would be receiving more info, I don't want to bug them over there, but maybe I just didn't receive it yet? I acually haven't heard much from them at all since they said they would be doing file audits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

dpe...i havent got anything yet... i got that same email though. i havent even got my 2nd New student orientation packet with the lab coat order form etc. I feel like i am bugging her too, hopefully we will get the schedules soon though

dpe...i havent got anything yet... i got that same email though. i havent even got my 2nd New student orientation packet with the lab coat order form etc. I feel like i am bugging her too, hopefully we will get the schedules soon though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived