Accepted! Class of 2014

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gator Girl--Yeah I was looking at the Venture in Aventura or Biscyane Landing condo's are sick!!!! I am from Michigan. I'm guessing your from Florida with the sounds of your sn... Did we meet? haha

I think i sat to your right? I remember sitting in between 2 MI kids haha but there couldve been others from MI.

I want to get a class of 2014 Facebook group started but I think I need to be friends with some of you before I can create one. If anybody wants to add me my name is Jenny Fisher. I'm from Tucson, Arizona. Just write me a message that your in the Barry PA program so I know not to decline. Then I can try to start the group or someone more savvy then myself may be able to do that and skip the friend request part.

Does anyone know how full the class is already? I want to submit an application, but am worried because it is so late in the cycle...

Also was there a supplemental app?

I wouldn't bother submitting an application this late. They told me that they will have the class selection completed by mid December and they have all the interview slots full. There is no supplemental.

Gator Girl-- I believe I remember you! I believe you were deciding between Barry and Nova...correct?

Hmm, no thats not me lol. I was the Indian girl :D

@dncntaz- Try emailing mspence@mail.barry.edu with your question. You may have slight chance since deadline is 12/1. My friend applied late, interviewed in Feb and is a current 1st year

I also interviewed the 28th and was accepted the 31st =] I'm very excited to start as well, Hopefully we can all get to know each other and help each other out with moving and what not. I'm actually relatively local (I live in Broward county) so if anyone has any questions about the area feel free to ask me

I'm wondering about that too, I accepted and paid my deposit and paid for the background check, they said they would send me more info but that was like 2 weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything about the background check

I interviewed 10/28 was accepted to Miami shore on 10/31. Has anyone completed the background check? I called the number in the confirmation email and they said that the school would send out the FBI background for first year students. Has anyone heard anything about this?

I heard back about my background check already. I got a personal phone call from the director because there was some spotty information that came back on mine. Scared the crap out of me wondering what it could be, turned out to just be a traffic citation that the police officer had worded oddly so it was absolutely fine! If you haven't heard anything back on your background check that is probably a good thing.

I want to get a class of 2014 Facebook group started but I think I need to be friends with some of you before I can create one. If anybody wants to add me my name is Jenny Fisher. I'm from Tucson, Arizona. Just write me a message that your in the Barry PA program so I know not to decline. Then I can try to start the group or someone more savvy then myself may be able to do that and skip the friend request part.

Start one!! My name is Alexandra Hamelrath! I'm from Michigan!

Archived