Biochemistry Online

• Administrator

Not Biochem, but I did take OChem I from them. Technology was OK, the specially produced texts were kind of cheesy and expensive, but I'm used to buying textbooks from Amazon. The professor provided GREAT support for my questions, though, better than any other distance course I've taken. Overall, it was a very positive experience for me, although I do not recommend taking OChem distance if you can find some place local to take it.

Yes I took the online biochemistry class from university of New England. I thought the instructor was really good. they provide you with all video lectures on DVD. They provide you with plenty of practice tests also. The final used alot of those practice questions. The only draw back was the cost of the class, but I could not find any biochemistry courses where I live.

I took biochemistry online at Colorado State University. I had a great experience. The teacher was phenomenal and recorded his lectures that his gives to his in-class students. He is extremely helpful and wants everyone to succeed. With that being said, it was tough, but I learned a ton and ended up with an A.

Archived