Confirmation from Baylor?

Not sure if they confirm. I haven't received a confirmation email yet.

I guess this was a confirmation? Here's what they sent me after I submitted the secondary (I ** out the day):

Thank you for your interest in the Physician Assistant Program at Baylor College of Medicine.

Your supplemental application submission date is 07/**/2011.

Baylor College of Medicine

Admissions Office

I received the same email, and an email confirming they had received my supplemental application fee payment. I also got an email from them confirming they had received my CASPA application. That is the extent of the communication they've sent me. The only thing I haven't heard about from them is whether or not they've gotten my GRE scores. I hadn't thought about that, I guess I should probably check with them.

I got a replyfrom the program regarding the above query. Applications are being reviewedover the next several weeks with interview invitations going out in December.Baylor interviews in January. Myread is that you are good to go unless you hear otherwise. I hope this helps and wish everyone good luckhope to see you in January.

• 3 years later...

Archived