Accepted! Class of 2014!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Everyone,

I introduced myself in the Facebook group, but wanted to say hello for the non-Facebook users here (if there are any). I also have been admitted and sent in my deposit this morning. I look forward to meeting you all. For our curious medical experience folks, I have 1000+ hours working as a Emergency Room scribe (shadowing/taking care of charting for MDs, DOs, and PAs).

-Justin

I applied a little late in the application process also. I sent in my CASPA application in September and wasn't received until mid-October. Can't believe it took a month! When did you two send in your application? I am asking because I have not heard anything either..hopefully soon though! Best of luck to the both of you!

Hey Everyone,

I introduced myself in the Facebook group, but wanted to say hello for the non-Facebook users here (if there are any). I also have been admitted and sent in my deposit this morning. I look forward to meeting you all. For our curious medical experience folks, I have 1000+ hours working as a Emergency Room scribe (shadowing/taking care of charting for MDs, DOs, and PAs).

-Justin

Hey Justin,

It's Angel from FB. :)

Obviously, I don't know how many spots they have filled. I am pretty sure that I've heard they let you know if you don't qualify for an interview. So no news is good news!

I remember reading that they were still doing interviews in the spring for last cycle. I know how frustrating waiting is, but stay positive. Best of luck!!!

• 4 weeks later...

jkentp,

The interview was very laid back and I enjoyed the entire process. Faculty and staff were very inviting and welcoming. They did not say how many spots were left, but I do know they held interviews on the 23rd, 24th, and 27th and they would let us know in 2-3 weeks. I've also heard that most of the NOVA campuses do interviews into late March. I have another interview in March 20 for Ft. Myers.

jkentp,

The interview was very laid back and I enjoyed the entire process. Faculty and staff were very inviting and welcoming. They did not say how many spots were left, but I do know they held interviews on the 23rd, 24th, and 27th and they would let us know in 2-3 weeks. I've also heard that most of the NOVA campuses do interviews into late March. I have another interview in March 20 for Ft. Myers.

Archived