Accepted! Class of 2014!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interview in October, but I submitted to CASPA on 8/31 and my supplemental the next day, it was verified on 9/13, mailed on 9/16. Nova emailed saying they received it on 9/19. On 9/22 Nova emailed saying all of my documents were being sent to admissions for review. 9/27 was when I received an email invite to interview. I've been compulsively checking my email since I submitted!

I think it's wonderful that you all who got accepted were told so soon following your interviews!

I interview in October, but I submitted to CASPA on 8/31 and my supplemental the next day, it was verified on 9/13, mailed on 9/16. Nova emailed saying they received it on 9/19. On 9/22 Nova emailed saying all of my documents were being sent to admissions for review. 9/27 was when I received an email invite to interview. I've been compulsively checking my email since I submitted!

I think it's wonderful that you all who got accepted were told so soon following your interviews!

Best of luck in your interview. Honestly, I enjoyed my interview day. We were able to meet a lot of staff and current students. I enjoyed my time chatting with the other candidates. My interview was relaxed, especially compared to some of the others I've been on.

Best of luck in your interview. Honestly, I enjoyed my interview day. We were able to meet a lot of staff and current students. I enjoyed my time chatting with the other candidates. My interview was relaxed, especially compared to some of the others I've been on.

That's great to hear, Shawn. I'd being lieing if I said I wasn't nervous, but I'm going to try my best to be relaxed. I've met a couple of staff there and they are so nice. I haven't had any other interviews so I don't really know what to expect. The thread in the general discussion makes it sound scary!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey All - congrats to those who have been accepted, I've been a bit slow to respond, but in no way does that reflect my excitement. I interviewed Sept 26th and heard back from Lindsay on Oct 6th. I'm definitely attending AND super excited!!! I'm excited beyond words!!! Further I'm looking forward to meeting each of you and working together!!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived