Accepted! Class of 2014!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!! I stalked the Facebook group page and there are only about 20 students so far, I am hoping that this means there are still plenty of spots left in the class! Nova Jacksonville is my first choice program so I am really hoping to hear back for an interview soon! How long did it take everyone from the time you submitted your application to receive an invitation for an interview?

hi! They took exactly a week to get back to me, but I am going to decline my seat. I got accepted to my top choice school in California! :)

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!! I stalked the Facebook group page and there are only about 20 students so far, I am hoping that this means there are still plenty of spots left in the class! Nova Jacksonville is my first choice program so I am really hoping to hear back for an interview soon! How long did it take everyone from the time you submitted your application to receive an invitation for an interview?

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning! I have an interview Friday, March 9th at 8:30AM. I wish I could say I'm not nervous but that's all I can think about! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your interview experience with me briefly please? I know there is a short essay and they give you a tour of the campus. How long does it last? How many people are in your group? Who was in your panel interview? Thank you!!

Good morning! I have an interview Friday, March 9th at 8:30AM. I wish I could say I'm not nervous but that's all I can think about! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your interview experience with me briefly please? I know there is a short essay and they give you a tour of the campus. How long does it last? How many people are in your group? Who was in your panel interview? Thank you!!

In my interview group there were 5 people and the day lasted about 4 hours. Essay was 3-4 paragraphs; they are just trying to make sure you are literate. I was interviewed by 3 faculty members and the questions were what I was expecting of a PA interview. After everyone had finished the interviews wewere taken on a tour by currents students. It was a very low stress experience and everyone was extremely nice. Good Luck!!

Hey everyone, i have a question! During my interview, I was waiting in the lounge and I started talking to someone. I thought he was a student, but when all the students left to go back to class, he stayed and we talked some more. Later when he had to go, he told me he was an academic advisor. I asked him jokingly if he was part of the interview, and if he was sent there purposefully and he said maybe! I already got accepted, but I was just wondering if he really was part of the interview. Did anyone else have this experience as well?

Hey everyone, i have a question! During my interview, I was waiting in the lounge and I started talking to someone. I thought he was a student, but when all the students left to go back to class, he stayed and we talked some more. Later when he had to go, he told me he was an academic advisor. I asked him jokingly if he was part of the interview, and if he was sent there purposefully and he said maybe! I already got accepted, but I was just wondering if he really was part of the interview. Did anyone else have this experience as well?

There were various staff and students coming and going from the lounge area when I interviewed, and not everyone there is involved with the PA program. He probably was giving you a hard time, but it sounds like you took the safe road and were polite to everyone you met.

There were various staff and students coming and going from the lounge area when I interviewed, and not everyone there is involved with the PA program. He probably was giving you a hard time, but it sounds like you took the safe road and were polite to everyone you met.

Archived