NEW bonus for PA's

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah but the Army is right there with them. With the 5k annually and $500 monthly it's not bad (I have to re-read it may be identical). Obligations of 2-3-4 years grant more money respectively. I just think its awesome PA's can now compare and contrast bonuses when prior to this there was only $166 additional monthly to level out the playing field with civilian counterparts. We all know its not just about the money but the money helps especially when convincing family for further obligation. Now a PA stands to make an additional $31K annually on top of his/her base pays. Our new Army PA branch manager just cut some red tape for a buddy of mine and changed some PCS orders for him to resolve family issues(not to say the previous wouldn't have done it). Frankly, I'm impressed with the situation we Army PAs find ourselves in at this time. I bet it was a long road for my predecessors but I just got in business and I am glad to be here. Hell, to have great pay and some influence over where you live is more than this nug ever had before.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Dude my cohort in the clinic got back pay. His end of month entitlements for November were $21,000! Me and the rest of my comrades in the BDE are waiting impatiently! One called special pays branch and apparently (the rumor mill makes me want to dive off a building onto my neck) all of us remaining losers are supposed to have our pays settled by mid-month. We shall see. They technically(another word I'd rather not use) have 120 days to process your pay requests at special pays branch. I'm like 90 days into my request so I'm impatiently waiting. It's CHRISTmas season. Where's Santa?!?!?! Give me my money ARMY!

• 1 month later...

For AF PAs here; You can direct your questions on the AFMS Forum...Lt Col Terry Matthews has been working hard with this and can answer just about any question regarding this. It is really amazing and outstanding.

are USAF PA's getting paid???

That might steer me back into USAF

What about guard and reserve??

• 1 year later...

Archived