"Nurse practitioners preferred" job listings- Listen up AAPA!

What happened to Obamacare?  I thought if we passed a law requiring EVERYONE to buy health insurance, then EVERYONE would be able to get their family planning and preventive care from a primary care physician.  Why do we need to continue to heavily subsidize a leftist organization such as planned parenthood? 

That is a political discussion.

Working at an organization that ends the life of hundreds of thousands of babies a year is unethical, and rates just below most lawyers, check cashers, and tote the note used car salesmen.

Oh, and by the way, we ALLLL care for patients "across the spectrum of race and socioeconomic status."  It's just that most of us are trying to save lives instead of take them.

That is an ethical discussion.

There is really no arguing with your logic as it is deeply rooted in your emotional response and has no rational basis.

The reel is spinning so fast there is smoke coming from it.  

This is a very BIPOLAR issue to which any questioning of motives leads to the same arguments....bait.

That is not necessarily a bad thing. I hate that we can't discuss some things on here. No one hurts my feelings by disagreeing with me. You will generally never learn anything through discussion with someone that already agrees with you.

• 1 month later...

Hahahaha ????Totally agree! Sent from my S5 Active...Like you care...

There are few non-profits that have done more good for more people than PP. If anyone needs a blanket endorsement of them, they fight poverty and they provide the kind of prentative care that is the core of a healthy population.

Because I would rather clean out septic tanks than work in a political organization, started by a eugenecist, that ends the life of hundreds of thousands of babies before they are born.

Septic tank cleaner, construction worker, window washer, electrician, plumber, day laborer------all noble professions.

Planned Parenthood---one of the few professions that rate lower than lawyers, check cashing establishments, and high interest "we tote the note" used car dealers.

Sorry, not babies. Nobody in the Western world believes that other than a small subset of American idealogues.

Yeah....."Nobody in the Western World"...

....except for 44% of the people polled by Gallup say they are pro-life.  

64% of those of us in the "Western World" said abortion should be ILLEGAL in the second semester.

and EIGHTY PERCENT of those of us in the "Western World" said abortion should be ILLEGAL in the third semester.

Yeah, 80% of us are American idealogues.  
http://www.gallup.com/poll/1576/Abortion.aspx

Archived