Acceptances/ Interviews?

Guest NeuroQueen

My stuff is taking too long to get there!!!! Im about to wring CASPA's neck!! I hope all the spots arent taken by the time my application arrives......

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i filled out the paper application and i can't remember if it stated the letters needed to be from certain people but i had an MD i worked with, my micro professor, and my director for the ambulance service i'm on write mine. good luck!

Thanks, I've decided to apply kind of late, as I just started the Master's program at USF that segways into their medical school. Pretty much decided it wasn't for me. I'm not sure I can get the letters in on time!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest nhi110707

Tex, I was wondering when you applied, were granted interview, and were notified of your acceptance? I'm asking all this because I plan on going out of the country between Sept-Dec 2010, and I'm pretty sure the interviews are during those months. But I noticed that you posted you were accepted in Sept 2009, which means you must have had your interview sometimes in Aug? Thanks. -Nhi

Guest nhi110707
I've already applied for the Jan 2011 class as well. Hope to hear something early this time around. :)

Mellowme,

have you heard anything yet?

Tex, I was wondering when you applied, were granted interview, and were notified of your acceptance? I'm asking all this because I plan on going out of the country between Sept-Dec 2010, and I'm pretty sure the interviews are during those months. But I noticed that you posted you were accepted in Sept 2009, which means you must have had your interview sometimes in Aug? Thanks. -Nhi

Well, for me, it was a little different because it was the first year of the program and they had not yet joined CASPA. I was sent a paper application sometime in July, which I completed and sent back in within a week or so. I was granted an interview in late August on a wednesday, they called and informed me of my acceptance the following day, on thursday. As for the interviewing process, they are currently interviewing for next years class and have been for the past couple of months. Just make sure you get your application fully completed and returned as soon as possible. The quicker you do this, the sooner you will find out if you are granted an interview. Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I submitted my Caspa in on May 23rd. Caspa mailed out my application June 18th. I just got an email today from them for an interview on Aug 25th @ 1pm.

As for the other Florida schools. I received Nova's supplemental application early last week.

Hope this helps! :)

Archived