Interviews? (For 2012 matriculation)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I"m interviewing on 11/22 and very excited! UMDNJ is my top choice. I"m from NJ and live about 45 minutes (traffic free) from where the interview is being held. I'm assuming there will be traffic in the morning but I think that I might save the money from the hotel and just wake up extra early

• 2 weeks later...

I just had my interview today. It starts with a tour of the student area (study halls, lounge area and class rooms). After that you go into a class room and you are give 15 minutes to answer a question in essay form (250 words or less). My question was: Describe a time where you tried to do the right thing but were wrongly criticized. How did you handle it?

On the back of that, there is a question that asks you to list how many schools you are applying to & what you like to do to relax.

The next part of the interview is a Q & A session with a woman named Carol. She tells you all about how the school and semester works and after that you get to ask her questions. After about an hour, the interviews start. Each set of interviewers comes in to pick students out individually to do interviews. My interview was the very last one and it was very quick. I hope that is a good thing because it is the only school I applied to.

• 3 weeks later...

I initially received an interview invite for September 7. However, I was unable to attend on that date and I let Ms. Santiago know. She sent me another interview invite yesterday for January 12. So yes, they are still inviting people to interview. I know it's a little late in the game, but I am keeping my fingers crossed! Does anyone know approximately how many people have already been accepted?

Hey,

I applied to UMDNJ at the end of August and I just heard from them today about an interview on 1/19. I was surprised to get an interview invite this late but I am assuming it is a possible waitlist opportunity. I have already had an interview and been accepted at SALUS University in Philadelphia, and i've been accepted to PACE University in NYC, but I still have an interview to UNE and now UMNDJ and I will most likely attend to keep my choices open and make sure I am making a good choice.

Does anyone know how many students they are planning on accepting and how many students that have been accepted thus far?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived