Interviews? (For 2012 matriculation)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interviewed on the 30th and pretty sure I got waitlisted today. I'm totally ok with that and sort of expected it--just gotta keep working this fall! I don't want to delve too much into my stats because one of the directors said that they occasionally do read this forum, but if anyone's interested I could give some background.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey coolbreeze. You are exactly right! Just stay positive. My interview is scheduled for October 10th. I cannot wait to fly down there. It will be my first interview, which makes me somewhat nervous. However, at the same rate, it looks like the AdCom makes you feel at ease during the process. I'll keep you guys posted once my interview is done with.

• 2 weeks later...
how soon after you sent out the supplemental did you get confirmation that they received it? when i sent my stony brook supp. out, i got conf. the next day. its been 3 days since i sent the UMDNJ supp. out and still havent heard that they even received it. should i contact them, or wait a bit longer?

I understand it it nerve wracking, but I would just wait a while longer before contacting them. I sent my supplemental in on 9/21 and didn't get a confirmation until 9/27 - almost the moment after I decided to wait another day to call them. It might take a week or so, but don't worry, they will contact you. So far I haven't heard anything more from them, but at this point I'm just trying to stay positive as others have said. Best of luck to you all!

• 2 weeks later...

hi eperez123,

If you don't mind me asking, how was your interview? I hope it was great! I have mine on Oct. 24th and it is my first one. What it was like? How many people were interviewing you? What kind of questions? If you may give me any kind of info or tips, I would be SO GREATFUL!

hi eperez123,

If you don't mind me asking, how was your interview? I hope it was great! I have mine on Oct. 24th and it is my first one. What it was like? How many people were interviewing you? What kind of questions? If you may give me any kind of info or tips, I would be SO GREATFUL!

hi eperez123

If you don't mind me asking, how was your interview? I hope it was great! I have mine on Oct. 24th and it is my first one. What it was like? How many people were interviewing you? Whathey if you dont me asking when did you send in your supplement for UMDNJ and CASPA appliation. I am waiting for a response, but havent heard anything yet. thanks in advance. kind of questions? If you may give me any kind of info or tips, I would be SO GREATFUL!

hey if you dont me asking when did you send in your supplement for UMDNJ and CASPA appliation. I am waiting for a response, but havent heard anything yet. thanks in advance.

hi eperez123

If you don't mind me asking, how was your interview? I hope it was great! I have mine on Oct. 24th and it is my first one. What it was like? How many people were interviewing you? Whathey if you dont me asking when did you send in your supplement for UMDNJ and CASPA appliation. I am waiting for a response, but havent heard anything yet. thanks in advance. kind of questions? If you may give me any kind of info or tips, I would be SO GREATFUL!

hey if you dont me asking when did you send in your supplement for UMDNJ and CASPA appliation. I am waiting for a response, but havent heard anything yet. thanks in advance.

I'm interviewing Nov. 10th. Any tips from those that have interviewed? Also, I'm flying in from california. Is anyone else from out of state interviewing that day (or i guess anyone!) and have suggestions of where to stay and how to get around/get from Newark airport to the school? Thanks!

CONGRATS to all our got an interview!!!

I'm getting a little worried, UMDNJ got my confirmation of my supp app back in ending August and still haven't heard anything from them. Would anyone that got an interview or got accepted, think I should all them to ask them about my app status?!?

If anyone can help, would appreciate it for any information. This can be done via PM, if you don't want to make it public.

Little worried on why I haven't gotten an email or been called for an interview invite. I also applied to barry early, when CASPA sent out the 1st batches. Would anyone who interview share any stats information with me. GPA, GRE, HC, Etc...

hi eperez123,

Hi Anile,

Good luck on your interview. You probably think this advice is redundant but you really just need to be yourself. For me, the questions were about life lessons and obstacles that I have overcome. Of course I had a few questions to ask them. They really make you feel at home and are not drilling you about medical or healthcare questions. Although, you should brush up on those issues just in case. I'm sure you'll do fine. Be yourself!

Hi Anile,

Good luck on your interview. You probably think this advice is redundant but you really just need to be yourself. For me, the questions were about life lessons and obstacles that I have overcome. Of course I had a few questions to ask them. They really make you feel at home and are not drilling you about medical or healthcare questions. Although, you should brush up on those issues just in case. I'm sure you'll do fine. Be yourself!

Thank you, eperez :) !!!

I'll post here after the interview

Archived