• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Class of 2011

I find it appropriate to have my 4,000 post be to the future lean, mean, diagnostic machines woefully assigned to my watch.lol

Well, what did you think of that Derm test? Eye opener huh? What faculty is saying is true. That is the easiest of the next 70+ examinations you will get from us.:eek:

Now what did we learn? There's a ton of stuff to know. Yes we know, if I remember correctly we have been saying that since the interviews. Organization is the key huh? Those reading assignments get larger. What Ms. Hendrix and Henderson and Mr. Grant and Lupian have been alluding to is now the reality you get to call PA school. It sucks, it's only two years, hunker down folks.

I know there were some disappointed folks with some of the test scores. This might have been the first time some have ever gotten a C or worse on a test. Remember Jed's speech to y'all. You know about being a smart fish in a little pond...lol. Also remember what he told you about why you are sitting in 303.

With nothing but love and in the best supportive and nurturing way I can say this: "Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move forward. Always keep moving forward." Help each other keep moving forward like you have been. For Leonard I'll say it like this...take the next hill.

Your class as a whole has come in with a very positive energy, we (you) need to keep it going. You got what 14 weeks left this term? Don't beat yourselves up to badly (that's what the faculty is paid to do;)) The majority of you did the right thing concerning how to prepare for future tests by asking Jackie and Jed for guidance. Heed their words and move forward. For the most part there is no shame to anyone's game yet -we've only just begun.

This is about as "touchy feely a pep talk" you are going to get from me. If your name is still on your mailbox then things must be alright. Make Ms. Henderson, Mr. Lupinan and Dr. M proud next week. I'll be around but I gotta get grants out so I will probably look meaner than usual, so just bear with me. I won't bite if not provoked. Promise.

LesH

4000 posts!!:eek: dang.

Thank you les. Advice and encouragement from you really means alot to us, it really does.

But i still believe you bite even when not provoked.;):p

One day at a time!

Class of 2011

I find it appropriate to have my 4,000 post be to the future lean, mean, diagnostic machines woefully assigned to my watch.lol

Well, what did you think of that Derm test? Eye opener huh? What faculty is saying is true. That is the easiest of the next 70+ examinations you will get from us.:eek:

Now what did we learn? There a ton of stuff to know. Yes we know, if I remember correctly we have been saying that since the interviews. Organization is the key huh? Those reading assignments get larger. What Ms. Hendrix and Henderson and Mr. Grant and Lupian have been alluding to is now the reality you get to call PA school. It sucks, it's only two years, hunker down folks.

I know there were some disappointed folks with some of the test scores. This might have been the first time some have ever gotten a C or worse on a test. Remember Jed's speech to y'all. You know about being a smart fish in a little pond...lol. Also remember what he told you about why you are sitting in 303.

With nothing but love and in the best supportive and nurturing way I can say this: "Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move forward. Always keep moving forward." Help each other keep moving forward like you have been. For Leonard I'll say it like this...take the next hill.

Your class as a whole has come in with a very positive energy that we need to keep it going. You got what 14 weeks left this term? Don't beat yourselves up to badly (that's what the faculty is paid to do;)) The majority of you did the right thing concerning how to prepare for future tests by asking Jackie and Jed for guidance. Heed their words and move forward. For the most part there is no shame to anyone's game yet -we've only just begun.

This is about as "touchy feely a pep talk" you are going to get from me. If your name is still on your mailbox things must be alright. Make Ms. Henderson, Mr. Lupinan and Dr. M proud next week. I'll be around but I gotta get grants out so I will probably look meaner than usual, so just bear with me. I won't bite if not provoked. Promise.

LesH

Keeping that energy going…

Tonight’s study group was great! We covered lots of ground for tomorrow Diagnostic quiz as well as Tuesday quiz in Dr M's class.

If you are looking for someone to study with tomorrow for Dr. M’s quiz, let me know :)

PS: Thank you Tina F. and Tranny for your hospitality and hosting the study group.

Anthony

Thank Les for our new projector. WAAAAY BETTER!!

I can't take credit for that. The IT folks and Facilities folks are upgrading all the classrooms. Thank Administration. Now if I can convince them to convert that classroom to a totally smart classroom you can thank me for that...lol

BTW how many DataChem PA prep exams have you done today? You guys need to take all those questions in the HEENT data bank:cool:. No pain no gain. You want to show up the class of 2009's PANCE scores right? Get busy.

LesH

No absolutely, those datachem question banks are gold. We used it a few times for derm.

Les, total smart room would be awesome! Take jed as your muscle and give administration "an offer they cant refuse";)

* LIST SHOULD BE ON YOUR INVOICE..

I can't take credit for that. The IT folks and Facilities folks are upgrading all the classrooms. Thank Administration. Now if I can convince them to convert that classroom to a totally smart classroom you can thank me for that...lol

BTW how many DataChem PA prep exams have you done today? You guys need to take all those questions in the HEENT data bank:cool:. No pain no gain. You want to show up the class of 2009's PANCE scores right? Get busy.

LesH

Done , if no one else has yet. I guess this insomnia has proved to be somewhat fruitful.:D And to the Class of 2011, study well!!!

LOL talk about insomnia, its almost 4 a.m. and I am up getting ready to hit the road to drive up there to Visalia..lol Thanks for all the email lists Steve, Alan and Stef. I have no excuse now for not getting in touch with you all...

BTW folks you should know all this stuff: http://www.entusa.com/eardrum_and_middle_ear.htm

LOL :)

Yes, study well...

Les

LOL talk about insomnia, its almost 4 a.m. and I am up getting ready to hit the road to drive up there to Visalia..lol Thanks for all the email lists Steve, Alan and Stef. I have no excuse now for not getting in touch with you all...

BTW folks you should know all this stuff: http://www.entusa.com/eardrum_and_middle_ear.htm

LOL :)

Yes, study well...

Les

Great website! Thanks!

back when I pretended to know what I was talking about, LOL!

Hausidmt, And you still don't know what your talking about!;) In fact, WE dont even know what your talk about sometimes man. We just pretend so that we dont hurt your feeling, Esteven.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a 100 minute compilation of music to be played while studing for better focus and performance.

press "play all"on right side playlist. Enjoy.

Archived