Applicants for 2012 start!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry to hear that, but hopefully you'll get into an even better school that is more fit for you!!

also, may it be possible to know what ur stats are? gpa's/gre/and HCE?

i am thinking to submit my CASPA in a few weeks, and def want to apply to this school, however am unsure as to if my stats are good enoguh...

sorry to hear that, but hopefully you'll get into an even better school that is more fit for you!!

i am thinking to submit my CASPA in a few weeks, and def want to apply to this school, however am unsure as to if my stats are good enoguh...

Overall GPA: 3.1

Science GPA: 3.57

GRE: 1140

HCE: 100 hours direct pt care, 4000+ hours lab experience at UCLA

Overall GPA: 3.1

Science GPA: 3.57

GRE: 1140

HCE: 100 hours direct pt care, 4000+ hours lab experience at UCLA

Archived