Interviews granted??

I figured I would get the ball rolling and ask if anybody has been granted an interview date yet? I was reading through another post and it looks like June 6th is the projected date for all invites for interviews to be sent out. Feel free to respond if you were one of the lucky ones!!! Good luck to all! You should feel proud if you are able to make it to the next step......God Bless!

I received an interview acceptance letter through e-mail on Tues. 5/31. Apparently one interview slot had already been filled by the time I was able to choose what half day session I could attend. Very excited! I hope I do better than previous interviews :-/ Anyone else attending the Friday 7/15 interview at 12:30?

Were actual letters sent out or just emails for interview invitations? I have applied as well and when I look on the website and check my status, nothing has changed since my application was first reviewed. I had a new transcript mailed in May and it has shown on CASPA, but not on the EVMS website. Just sitting here in limbo.

If you don't mind me asking, what were the stats of those of you that received interview offers? I myself have a 3.86 for the prerequisites only missing Biochem, which I am taking now. I also have a 3.95 GPA for my last 40 semester hours. I have about 200 hours shadowing a PA, I recently finished my CNA I and CNA II classes and have been working in the Emergency Department for about a month as a Patient Care Tech so that I can gain experience as well as direct patient contact hours. I'm just wondering how I stack up at the present moment.

Thanks,

Tommy

I was offered an early invitation yesterday but will be declining. My stats are B.S. Biology minor chemistry, c3.4 and sc3.2, but I have 8,000+ hours HCE, a rockin' essay and a few extra upper division bio classes like endocrinology and oncology. Try to get as many HCE hours as you possibly can before applying. Good luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived