Class of 2018

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody trying to find a place near campus? I've been looking at some places nearby (which are obviously EXTRMELY pricey) and they look pretty affordable if it's split between a few people..

Also, has anyone that has received their acceptance heard anything about when we should expect some correspondence for the steps following our deposits?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey everyone! So excited to be accepted into the Class of 2018.

I have a question regarding which resources would be most useful for lectures and studying.

Would it be better for me to get a new Apple Laptop, a new IPad, or a new Microsoft Surface Tablet?

Thank you for all of your help!

Hey everyone! So excited to be accepted into the Class of 2018.

I have a question regarding which resources would be most useful for lectures and studying.

Would it be better for me to get a new Apple Laptop, a new IPad, or a new Microsoft Surface Tablet?

Thank you for all of your help!

From the accepted students page:

Your computer must run the testing software Respondus LockDown Browser and ExamSoft Soft test application. Your computer will be required to have a full operating system. Windows 8 RT tablets that run on "ARM-type" processors are not supported along with any tablets or netbooks running Android and variants such as Google Chromebooks.

Therefore I would go for the MacBook and not a tablet like device since it wont be able to run the softwear we need to take tests on. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have an interview in 2 weeks for the class of 2019, very nervous... Does the committee interview one candidate at a time or couple ones at a time? Thanks!!

I interviewed on 9/19, and it consisted of a small writing sample and 2-3 one-on-one interviews. There were 30 candidates and 9 interviewers, so multiple interviews were happening at once, but all individually.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I'm interviewing on the 31st. I was just curious for those of you that have interviewed so far what the interview is like. Is it group or individual and about how long? Also, do they have your application in front of them or not?

Any info/tips are greatly appreciated!

Archived